Translate

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Troubleshooting Internet Connection Problems

Whilst using my computer, I lost connection to the internet. I did not know what to do, so I went on the Windows Support Centre website (on my phone using 3G) to see if they could help me with my problem. I found a page called "Troubleshoot network connection problems".

  1. First I tried to use the "diagnose and repair" function. However it couldn't find a solution to my problem. 
  2. As my computer is connected using a wireless dongle, the only cables to check were on the router itself. After checking the router I found that a wire was loose. After securing it I attempted to connect my pc to the internet. this time it worked.
By using Windows' support centre I managed to fix my connection issue quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment